Wednesday, January 21, 2009

THE 153 FISHES [DAYS] MIRACLE



THE 153 FISHES [DAYS] MIRACLE

http://jesus8880.com/chapters/jn21-preview/images-jn21-art/jesus-153fish-jn21v06.jpg

Research : 153 Fishes, Linking To 153 Days Of The Eastern Time Zone Vision
http://www.christian-forum.net/index.php?showtopic=18360&st=0&start=0


The New Testament John Chapter 21 reveals, the last earth
miracle of Christ, regarding the 153 fishes.
The Passover, April 20th, 2008 counting 153 days, is
September 2008, and September 29, 2008, is a new Sabbatical
cycle, regarding eclipses being time marker's, pointing
toward Christ the Messiah's 2nd Coming, to the 'Holy Hill',
Mount of Olives.

The following is how the Holy Spirit guided me into
understanding the 153 days, from the MOUNT message as a
starting point, of April 20th, 2008



March 30th, 2008, Sunday

I started thinking about a Biblecodes post that I read, that named

Pennsylvania as a `target` of the Eboli contamination to water.

I examined a World Time Zone Map. And I started seeing how many

cities were in the Eastern time zone.

Then I realized that Jerusalem is seven(7) hours different from

Quebec, Maine, NY, Pennsylvania, Virgina, NC, SC, Miami, New Jersey,

Delaware, Maryland, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts,

Rhode Island, Washington DC . . .

So I said, " Well, if 0700(military time) Eastern is 1400 in Jerusalem then the

`world` will know before dark in Israel, that the U.S. is under attack " . .

That same morning, the normal buying of gas on my way to work

resulted in me pre-paying for the gas, then asking gas attendant to activate

Pump#9.

Then finding out, that pump#9 would not work.

The gas attendant told me to leave pump#9 and go to pump#7.

As I moved my vehicle, to pump#7 . . . I could feel a vision of a geography

message coming into this scene.

Upon arrival at work, this is when I started realizing that the moving

from pump#9 to pump #7 was the Eastern time zone area.

And also, the dates that I wrote are as follows :

April 21st-May 21st

Sept. 21st-Oct. 21st

_________________________________



Commentary emailed to me, about the dates matching the Biblical number 153 . . .



Thanks for the information.

The dates, I believe, may indicate the Biblical number 153 by the five months between the April and September, and between May and October.

The 21st day and number 21 are also important in meaning.

From the April date to the one in October, there is an extra 30 days.
The hours (720),minutes (43,200), and seconds (2,592,000) are key
Gematrian numbers, especially cycle numbers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Calculate duration between two dates


Duration calculation results
From and including: Monday, April 21, 2008
To, but not including : Sunday, September 21, 2008

It is 153 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date

Or 5 months excluding the end date

Alternative time units
153 days can be converted to one of these units:
13,219,200 seconds
220,320 minutes
3672 hours
21 weeks (rounded down)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers