Wednesday, January 21, 2009

DREAM: CLIMBING HILL, HOLY DANCE



DREAM: CLIMBING HILL, HOLY DANCE

http://photos.igougo.com/images/p144972-Guatemala-Church_from_the_hill.jpg

This morning Monday, 1-19-2009, I was dreaming about my
grandmother Arizona. She was opening four Christmas cards,
all four identical with green glitter and a red ribbon
running across each card. The four cards are four upcoming
Christmas Holidays : 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012. And represent
also my siblings, ( four of us, 2 boys+2girls ).


As I viewed a hill with a Church at the top,
( not a mountain, `a hill` ), she told me to watch for the
ant bed's all up and down this hillside. As I walked up the
hill the ant bed's were open hole dirt socket's, working
alive with active stinging ant's. Grandmother was teaching
me where to place my foot, each step I made up the hill,
so I would not disturb the ant's and be stung. The church
had visitor's coming and going.
Some were relatives I knew, other's I did not know.
Grandmother was teaching me the difference's in spiritual
dancing to the Lord. She wanted me to understand the Holy
Dance unto the Lord, separated from the unholy dancing.

I woke from the dream, knowing that the next four Christmas
Season's until 2012, that I will visit a Church on the Hill,
I will perform a Holy Dance unto the Lord, I will avoid the
ant sting's as I journey upward during this four year hill
climb, my feet will be guided with protection.


Did not David dance before the Lord: II Samuel 6:14 And David
danced before the Lord with all his might, clad in a linen
ephod [a priest's upper garment]. Does not the scripture
encourage us to praise His name in dance (Psalm 149:3
Let them praise His name in the dance: Let them sing
praises unto Him with timbrel and harp)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers